Thursday, November 30, 2006

Introduction

I have posted in my other, more public blog, just a bit here and there, about my journey Trying To Conceive my first child (TTC#1). I post on message boards, and that's a wonderful experience - to have an entire world of women, and their wealth of information, and their unconditional support and encouragement, all at my fingertips can not ever be replaced.

But sometimes I find myself wanting to post more information than I would feel comfortable posting on a message board. Hence this blog. Perhaps it will feel like a more appropriate setting for vents and rants, somewhat-daily thoughts and musings, and the despair that occasionally raises its ugly, deformed head.

This is my blog. Feel free to respond. But please be kind, both to me and anyone else who stumbles onto this little piece of the internet. This is a very difficult journey for anyone who has struggled with infertility, and this is my Safe Place to deal with that struggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home