Saturday, July 21, 2007

mini update – I hate being sick…

Sick. Somehow I managed to get a viral upper respiratory infection. The doctor was helpful – said "Yup, you're sick, $10 please." Not much can be done for a viral infection, but at least I know it hasn't moved to my ears (which had started to hurt) or my chest (which feels like it's going to explode every time I cough). I missed three days of work, and now it's Saturday and I don't feel even a little bit better. I'm not eating or drinking enough – trying to keep hydrated with plenty of water and Gatorade, but I lost 6 pounds in the last four days, which is really not healthy. DH is a saint, though, went out and got me the perfect nose spray that I wanted without me even telling him which one I needed. "It was the most expensive, and it had menthol," he said. That man knows me well. (I love menthol when I'm sick.)

AF is a day late. Plenty of reasons for that, mainly the polypectemy and the fact that I'm quite ill, so I'm not getting all eager to POAS. I have one test left, so I'll save it for a few days. I'm hoping that the hysteroscopy actually lengthened my LP, which was only 10 days, which is on the short side. A longer LP and a higher prog level would be nice.

Man, it's hard to think with a big ol' glob o' gunck stuck behind my right eye. Back to the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home