Tuesday, September 11, 2007

not yet

Looks like the answer to my prayer is still a "Not Yet." I have all the signs of PMS, including the migraine that tends to precede AF by two days. I got it yesterday, I'm due tomorrow, so the timing is just right.

My SIL just emailed me to let me know she's expecting her second in March. We're supposed to go to WA in October to visit the newly married brother and SIL and their new baby. This SIL is going to be there with my baby nephew as well. I just don't think I can do this. Spend a weekend with two babies and a baby belly?

I honestly feel as though I can not physically take any more strain right now. I have no idea if my stress at work is appropriate or blown out of proportion thanks to hormones, but it's wearing me down. This IF crap is wearing me down. I feel about ready to break, and there's no where to turn to get any relief. I feel trapped, and helpless, and just along for the ride they call my life. And I know a big part of that is the hormones as well, but it doesn't make it any easier.

1 Comments:

Blogger BigP's Heather said...

I'm sorry.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home