Monday, April 21, 2008

big anger

I have anger. Big anger.

We need a new president. There is no such thing as too soon.

It took me three gas stations today to find gas. THREE. And I ended up paying $4 a gallon, for the mid-grade stuff.

I am angry at the man who said this war had nothing to do with oil. I am angry with everyone who believed him, and voted for him. I keep seeing that clip of him smirking, laughing at the reporter who told him that gas was headed to $4 a gallon. "Heh, that's news to me! I haven't heard any reports of that!" Really? *I* could have fucking told you that, and I am neither an economist nor an oil expert.

I am angry at the oil companies for taking advantage of the situation. I am angry at the dumbasses who decided to fly planes into the World Trade Center. I am angry at gas stations who gouge us, because they can. One would think that Mobile gets its gas from one source, and could sell it for the same price consistently from station to station. Apparently, one would be wrong.

Three. Fucking. Tries. To get gas. $4 for mid-grade. And I was practically on empty, so I really had little choice.

Won't be happening again. Next time, I start looking at half a tank, and I keep that baby filled up.

And I'm counting down the days 'til a new president steps in. Honestly, I don't even care which one of them it is at this point. Just get this idiot out of the White House. Stat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home