Sunday, January 14, 2007

CBEFM peak!

This month is doing me some good. Since we have an IUI planned for our next cycle, we're kind of relaxing this cycle. Not taking a break - I don't know if I could handle that. But not being all gung-ho and intense about it, you know? Actually having fun with TTC.

Last night DH pounced on me. ;-) It's been a lot of me telling him when I need him lately, since he's in grad school and said it would be easier for him if he knew ahead of time when we needed to BD. But last night was just for fun, and he started it, and man oh man is it nice to know your man still wants you! The timing just happened to be right, but that wasn't the main focus and I didn't even tell him until long after we were done. And the only reason I told him is because I want to go again today, and tomorrow, and possibly Tuesday, depending on how the OPKs go.

Today I got my very first PEAK on my CBEFM! Okay, so it's only the second cycle I've ever used it, and I completely reset it after last cycle because it thought I was the friend of mine who gave it to me. But still, exciting! And I got a line on my OPK that was about half as dark as the control line. I tested again this afternoon, but I'd had some to drink and it may have been diluted. The line was a bit lighter. I could have missed my surge, tested right at the end of it, if O is coming much earlier than usualy this cycle. Or it was just diluted and a more pure test will tell me more.

In any case, my temp dropped this morning, so time will tell. I should O on the 16th, but it looks like it may be a day sooner.

But I'm having fun with it, finally, and not stressing about it. I'm still on the message boards a lot, but I've come to think of it as a hangout where some of my friends are. And since I'm in a good mood, it's nice to share the support and encouragement of those who were there for me when I was down, and now need a lift themselves.

O'ing and Waiting. I spend a lot of my life waiting. I really need to learn how to be content in the Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home