Saturday, April 26, 2008

a successful day all around

I think I'm doing trekking through Ikea for a while. It's just too much walking anymore.

But, we got our crib! My parents and sister bought it for us, and they're going to help us pimp it out. My dad came over and helped DH patch a mess of holes in our walls left over from when we had our house rewired, including the big holes in our family room ceiling which had insulation hanging out. I picked paint colors for the bathroom and nursery. I cleaned the bathroom and replaced the toilet seat.

I'm exhausted. I pushed myself too far. I will relax for the rest of the weekend.

Oh, tomorrow at noon we're doing our 4D u/s. I wasn't sure I wanted to at first - it seemed kind of like the bride and groom seeing each other before the wedding. But we did that, too, and it turned out to be better than I ever thought it would be. And now I'm really looking forward to this. And I'm really glad that my part consists of laying on a table.

My blood sugar levels stayed low today, too. Right on target, actually, a nice steady range. maybe a bit low from time to time, but nothing soared over the top even when I had fajitas on flour tortillas, corn chips, and all the fixin's.

Overall, a very successful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home