Monday, March 12, 2007

I don't feel very nice today.

I feel mean. I've been making snarky comments about my idiot of a coworker all day. Which isn't anything new, he's a dope and it's easy to make snarky comments about him. But I usually feel bad about it later, and today I don't.

I'm also noticing it on the boards. I see a post from a newbie, "Oh can it be, could I be pregnant?!" I just want to say, "Nope, not a chance, never gonna happen." And that's just totally uncalled for! Some poor girl, new to TTC, finds our board and reaches out for support and encouragement and a bit of friendly girl talk, and I want to just squash her like a bug?

Something is definitely wrong with me.

Today was CD16 - O day, by all my estimations. Not only have I not gotten a +OPK or a Peak on my monitor, I have actually gotten AF today. Full-blown AF, leak-through-your-jeans AF, go-home-from-work-early AF. What the hell? I had already decided we weren't Trying this month, I was letting O pass without any fanfare or, well, O for that matter. But I was expecting that to mean that I could have a beer or two during what is usually the 2WW. Now I'm HAF again. Maybe that's why I feel so mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home