Monday, March 19, 2007

RE scheduled

I finally have an appoinment to see an RE! I'm very pleased with this. I called on Friday when I got my paperwork, but they were already closed for the weekend. So I left a message saying I wanted an apt and would call back Monday morning.

First thing this morning I had a voicemail from the "patient relations liason" saying to call her directly and she'd set me up. When I spoke with her, she was very friendly and helpful. She's going to send me the new patient paperwork ahead of time, so I can fill it out at home and bring it with me. When I told her that I had a binder of my IF history, and I was getting my charts from my ob, she was impressed and told me that we'd be able to start getting this all figured out right away.

It's amazing how much better I feel just knowing I'll be able to get in so soon! I was expecting to have to wait a month or more, as a new patient at an infertility clinic. I was expecting them to be more standoffish, less helpful. But I'm already impressed, and I just know that this is going to be a good step for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home