Friday, May 02, 2008

sales pressure

In my quest to find ways to cut corners and maybe make a little extra cash, I have stumbled upon a little site called inboxdollars.com. It pays me 15 cents just to read emails. I don't have to send them out, I don't have to complete any offers, I don't have to propagate spam. I just have to click on the emails as they come in my inbox, and that's it. Occasionally there will be paid surveys, or shopping offers. For example, I purchased The Entertainment Book through the site, something I wanted anyway, and I got $8 credit for it.

Here's the nice thing - once I reach $30 credit, they send me a check. Cash. Not redeemable for their special catalog of items, but cold hard cash.

Okay, it's not much, and it takes a while to get to $30 when emails are just 15 cents each. But it's more than nothing, so I figure why the hell not? It takes up all of 20 seconds each day, when I'm in my email anyway. I can do as much or as little as I want.

You may notice a new little ad banner on the left of this blog. I happen to get credit for people who join, and a percentage of whatever they make. It doesn't come out of what they make, they'll make all 100%. But if you earn, say, $1 for a survey, I'll get a 10 cent credit for it, because I referred you or you joined through the banner on my site.

Join if you want. Don't if you don't want to. I'm just putting the opportunity out there, you can do with it what you will. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home