Monday, April 16, 2007

migraines and HSG

I finally broke down and took a leftover med that I'm not supposed to take anymore. Allegedly, the long-term effects can be scary. However, it's the only thing that works on my migraines, and I've had a migraine for over two weeks, so I took one. And you know what? The headache is gone. Imagine that.

Tomorrow is my HSG. I'm a bit nervous. I've heard it's "only slightly worse" than an IUI. But I had a horrible IUI. I also had a horrible doctor, so maybe that was the problem. DH is coming with me to hold my hand. I have my own hospital gown, which just makes these sorts of things that much better. And I'm loading up on painkillers before I go, per my doctor's orders. I've taken the entire day off work, even though the test isn't until 2 and I don't have to be at the hospital until 1.

I spent all day today fighting with the computer at work, trying to back up the files we'll need when we toss this machine while still trying to actually get the work done that I needed to get done. Ironically, they've finally given me a client - just when I'm looking for a new job and have one foot out the door.

Okay, the headache isn't *completely* gone. It's still dancing on the fringe. Maybe I'll have some milk and cookies and then go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home