Monday, May 14, 2007

bad week

I have that feeling. The "it's going to be a long, hard week" feeling. I don't know why, but I've been blue all day. Kind of weepy, even. I got a parking ticket, and it made me cry. Usually I just brush them off, no big deal, it's just a parking ticket, right? This time, it reduced me to tears.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope this week gets better. Not that it's really been bad. I think Mother's Day took more out of me than I thought it would. I spent most of yesterday in bed, just because I could. Today I feel weary.

I don't want to wait a full 'nother month to get my surgery over with, to get back to starting TTC again. I'm tired of waiting. I feel like the past six months have been a waste of time.

I filled out the paperwork to file a complaint against my previous doctor. Tomorrow I will fax it to the CA Medical Board, and find out who to send it to at the two insurance companies that covered me under her care. She can't give me back my lost six months. Hopefully she won't be able to take time like this away from someone else.

The ONLY good thing I can take from any of this IF crap is this - hopefully my journey and my experiences will be of help to someone else, even just one person out there. If I can help one person, it helps me a little bit more. It doesn't make any of this okay, but it helps.

2 Comments:

Blogger KB said...

Good for you for speaking up about your doctor. I know things are raw at the moment, but hopefully you're due an upswing soon.

Do you have someone to talk to about what you're going through? This has to be taking a lot out of you emotionally not to mention all the hormones racing through your body so it might help to talk to someone to help get you over the hump.

6:16 PM  
Blogger joyous melancholy said...

I sent in the paperwork to file a formal complaint with the CA Board of Medicine yesterday. Today I called my insurance company and got their fax number.

It might be time for me to get my ass back into therapy. This is tough on me, and it may be becoming more than I can handle on my own.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home