Tuesday, October 16, 2007

angry vs. kicky

I would rather be pissed off than sad. Sad makes me feel like a victim, and feeling like a scared little girl just makes that victim feeling even stronger. I hate feeling like that. Hell, I didn't feel like a scared little girl even when I was a little girl. I don't want to feel that way at 33.

Today I have regained some of my kickass. I'm angry about my IF, and I'm ready to do something about it. I don't know what, exactly, but something. Anything, so long as I'm not sitting around feeling sorry for myself.

I had a consultation with an acupuncturist this evening – I don't know if we're going to be able to make it fly, but we'll talk about it and maybe give it a go. If it helps with the migraines and the IF, then I'm on board. But it's quite expensive, and they want me to go in a couple times a week for the first month or so. After that it seems more reasonable, but if I'm going to do it I want to do it right, not half-assed.

I think we're going to start a yoga class together, too. DH has done yoga before, but I'm a newbie, so it would be nice to have some moral support. Besides, the exercise will be good for both of us. I think I'll be more likely to go if it's a "date," too.

I'm on a quest for an earlier bed time, as well. I need more rest than I'm getting, but DH likes to stay up 'til about midnight. Which is fine for him, he doesn't have to be at work at any particular time. Me, I get hell if I'm even a minute late. I've been sneaking it up earlier and earlier, but I think I went too fast tonight. "What?! It's only 10!" Well, yeah, that was my goal. I'll have to ease back into it. Or start going to bed before him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home