Sunday, November 04, 2007

beta

So it's been a quiet cycle for me, blogwise. We did another injectible/IUI cycle, and it went pretty much as predicted. We had three eggs this time, including one from my lazy-ass left ovary, which seemed promising. Beta this morning.

I am officially With Child. Pregnant. Bun in the oven, in the family way, knocked up.

I will wait eagerly for Thursday's test to tell me how quickly the numbers are climbing. As of now, I am happy. =) I refuse to worry about this. I refuse to think stressfull what-if thoughts. I will enjoy this, revel in it, and know once and for all that yes, I can get pregnant! My eggs like DH's sperm! We don't have to do IVF!

So, when does it start to feel real...?

4 Comments:

Blogger BigP's Heather said...

Congratulations!!!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger C said...

Yay!!!:) Looking fwd to hearing more news after Thursday!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve this, as I know the road to conception has been long and rocky. Huge ((hugs)) and many congratulations coming your way!

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I couldn't come back to the TTCYFC board without reading your blog! Girl, you have deserved this for sooooooo long! Enjoy every second of it. I'm so happy for you!
Jenny (NurseJenny1979)

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home