Thursday, May 15, 2008

random thoughts

Maybe I should make Random Thoughts a feature of this blog. They happen often enough these days.

Anyway.

Random Thought 1: I burnt dinner again tonight. I'm too lazy to make something else, so I'm going to pass it off to the husband anyway. Fortunately, he ain't picky.

Random Thought 2: We don't rub our bellies to flaunt anything. We rub them because they are uncomfortable. This isn't a plea for sympathy, just saying.

Random Thought 3: The ceiling fan in our office is causing a strobe light effect with the can lights, and it's giving me a headache. I haven't had many headaches since becoming pregnant. I used to get migraines on a monthly basis. I'm not looking forward to their return.

Random Thought 4: I've been a part of Neilson TV Ratings for the past two years. Yesterday they wanted to start me on a new program that would include having my computer usage monitored. They weren't very up-front about what was being monitored, said it was just what sites we visit on the internet. But upon reading the Privacy Policy, I realized that they monitor EVERYTHING I do, EVERYTHING that is on my computer, every program, every document, every file, EVERYTHING. I called them tonight to say No Thank You, and my rep seemed offended. Sorry, toots, but it's way too 1984 for my taste. Don't need Big Brother watching over my shoulder.

Random Thought 5: The timer on the microwave just beeped. Dinner is done. Well done, in fact. Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home