Sunday, November 18, 2007

much better

So I did my own little version of confirmation that the bean is still there. Which is to POAS, of course. ;-) I still have tests from the past two weeks lined up on my window sill so I can see the line get darker and darker. Last night was my darkest line yet, even darker than the control line, and before the control line even showed up. Unscientific? Yup. Reassuring? You betcha.

So I told DH, "I know you don't care as much as I do, and probably think I'm just nuts, but I'm going to show you anyway because you're a good guy and I know you'll humor me, so look!" Showed him the test from two days ago (I REALLY like seeing that line show up, and I had a stock of tests still) and the one from last night, and he of course made the appropriate ooh and aah noises. So then I say, "Here I am complaining that all my symptoms dissapeared, but obviously I'm still crazy." And he says, "Well... I wasn't going to say..." I said, "Seriously? You were thinking that?" "... Yeah..."

Cracked me up. It's amazing how a fluctuation in hormones can make an otherwise sane and rational woman absolutely nuts. Seriously. I feel like I'm going a bit insane. ;-)

Of course, last night I ate dinner and was immediately sick to my stomach. Couldn't sleep for the heartburn, so I had to use my new wedge pillow. Then I just couldn't sleep, got up at 5 (STARVING, had to eat), and have been making Christmas lists for the past two hours.

Yeah. And I was worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home